Ladli Bahna Yojana: Women will be able to fill the form of ‘Ladli Bahna Yojana’ for free, Collector issued instructions
Ladli Bahna Yojana form: Madhya Pradesh government has started a great scheme for women. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has started ‘Laadli Bahna Yojana’ for the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will get money. To take advantage of this scheme, women have to fill a form. So that money can be easily transferred to their account.
Ladli Bahna Yojana form: A lot of enthusiasm was seen among the women of the state regarding this scheme of CM Shivraj. In view of this, the MP Collector has issued instructions regarding the form of ‘Ladli Bahna Yojana’. According to the issued instructions, dear sisters will be able to fill the form from the kiosk free of cost. For this, 1500 camps will be set up in Bhopal. Tell that camps will be held in Bhopal city and rural areas from this week itself. Along with this, bank officers, panchayat secretaries will be present in the camp to help the sisters. In this matter, the Collector has issued instructions to all the officers.
what is ‘Laadli Behna’ yojana
The “Laadli Behna” program is launched by Shivraj Singh Chouhan in Madhya Pradesh.
The “Laadli Behna” Yojana, announced by Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, will provide eligible women with assistance payments of 1,000 rupees each month. On March 5,which was also the chief minister’s 65th birthday, the process for receiving applications for the benefits program began.
Women were instructed to improve their families with the money they gained through the program. CM Chouhan announced the programme during a huge event at Jamboree Maidan in Bhopal. The Union Budget 2023 provides 8,000 crores in financing for this aim, and the government is targeting its efforts on the state’s one crore women.
The “Laadli Behna” Scheme: Important Points
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan would provide $1,000 per month in assistance to chosen state ladies through his massive Laadli Behna Yojana programme.
- Participants in the programme must submit their applications by April 30.
- The benefits of the programme will begin to be distributed on June 10 when the final recipient list is made public on May 31.
- On the tenth of every month, the money will be transferred to the accounts.
- The Laadli Behna Yojana benefits women between the ages of 23 and 60 who have less than 5 acres of land or an annual income of under 2.5 lakhs.
How to apply”Laadli Behna” application process?
- To apply for the Laadli Bahna Yojana, no proof of income or local residency is necessary.
- According to tweets from the Vidisha District Collector, an Aadhar card and a Samagra ID will be the only forms of identity needed.
- A video outlining the Laadli Behna paper was posted on Twitter by CM Chouhan.
- The women won’t need to travel anywhere, according to him, because a team of staff members will go to every town and ward in the state and assist the women in filling out the form.
Documents necessary for Laadi Behna:
To apply for the Laadli Bahna Yojana, applicants are not need to present an income certificate or proof of local residency. The Aadhar card and Samagra ID will be the only documents needed, the Vidisha District Collector said via his Twitter account.
Those who qualify are for ‘Laadi Behna’
To receive the benefits of the Laadli Behna Yojana, a woman must be between the ages of 23 and 60, hold less than 5 acres of land, or earn less than 2.5 lakhs annually.