Madhya Pradesh’s “Laadli Behna” program has been introduced. Under this program, women would receive 1,000 rupees each month. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the state’s chief minister.
Launch of Laadli Behna’s project in Madhya Pradesh
The “Laadli Behna” Yojana, announced by Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, will provide eligible women with assistance payments of 1,000 rupees each month. On March 5,which was also the chief minister’s 65th birthday, the process for receiving applications for the benefits program began.
Women were asked to use the funds they earned through the scheme to better their families CM Chouhan, made the announcement of the scheme at a big celebration at Jamboree Maidan in Bhopal. The government is focusing its efforts on the state’s one crore women, and the Union Budget 2023 includes 8,000 crores in funding for this purpose.
The “Laadli Behna” Scheme: Important Points
- With the help of his mega scheme, Laadli Behna Yojana, Shivraj Singh Chouhan will give selected state women $1,000 per month in relief.
- Applications from program participants must be submitted by April 30.
- When the final recipient list is released on May 31, the benefits of the program will start to be received on June 10.
- The cash will be paid to the accounts on the tenth of each month.
- Women between the ages of 23 and 60 who have less than 5 acres of land or an annual income of under 2.5 lakhs are benefited from the Laadli Behna Yojana.
How to apply for the “Laadli Behna” scheme?
- A document of income or proof of local residency is not required in order to apply for the Laadli Bahna Yojana.
- The only identification required will be an Aadhar card and a Samagra ID, according to the Vidisha District Collector’s tweets.
Please Leave a Comment
- CM Chouhan shared a video on Twitter describing the Laadli Behna document.
- He said that because a team of staff members will visit each village and ward in the state and help the women fill out the form, the ladies won’t need to go anywhere.