What is Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023: Apply Online
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana:- Continuous efforts are made by the government for the upliftment of daughters. for which several kinds of government schemes are implemented. Recently Rajasthan Government launched the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana. Through this scheme, efforts will be made to develop positive thinking towards girls in society. Through this article, you will be provided complete details of the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Scheme.
By reading this article, you will be able to get information related to the benefits, objectives, eligibility, important documents, features, process of applying, etc. of the Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme. So if you want to get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023, then you are requested to read our article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana was launched by the Government of Rajasthan in the year 2016-17. Through this scheme, efforts will be made to develop positive thinking towards girls in society. Apart from this, the health and educational level of girls will also be improved. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to girls born on or after June 1, 2016. Girls will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 50000 through this scheme.
This financial assistance will be provided to the girls in 6 installments. This scheme will prove effective in the overall development of girls. Apart from this, through Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, financial assistance will also be provided to the girl child for taking admission to various classes. So that the citizens of the state will be encouraged to educate girls. This scheme will also provide girls the right to equality in the society.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Details in Key Highlights
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana|
|Initiated by||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
The Objective of Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana is to develop positive thinking towards girls in society. So that the overall development of girls can be ensured. Apart from this, through this scheme, discrimination in the matter of upbringing, education, and health of girls will be stopped and better education and health of girls will also be ensured.
This scheme will also prove effective in reducing maternal mortality by promoting institutional migration. Apart from this, through this scheme the girl-child mortality rate will be reduced and the sex ratio will improve. Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana will also ensure the enrollment and retention of girls in schools and will provide girls with the right to equality in society.
Financial Assistance under Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
An amount of Rs 2500 will be provided by the State Medical and Health Department to the parents of a girl child born in private medical institutions authorized for institutional delivery. This amount will be provided under the Janani Suraksha Yojana. After the completion of 1 year of age of the girl, an amount of ₹ 2500 will be provided in the name of the girl. On taking admission in the first class of any government school, an amount of ₹ 4000 will be given to the girl child.
On taking admission in class 6th of any government school, an amount of ₹ 5000 will be given to the girl child. Apart from this, if the girl is admitted to class 10 in any government school, an amount of ₹ 11000 will be provided in the name of the girl. If the girl passes 12th class, then in this case the girl will be given an amount of ₹ 25000.
Benefits provided under Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
|Time to Provide Benefits||At the Time of Birth|
|Amount of Profit||₹2,500|
|1 Year After Vaccination||Amount of Profit: ₹2,500|
|On Admission to First Class||Amount of Profit: ₹4,000|
|On Taking Admission to Sixth Class||Amount of Profit: ₹5,000|
|On Taking Admission to the Tenth Class||Amount of Profit: ₹11,000|
|On Taking Admission in Class 12th||Amount of Profit: ₹25,000|
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana was launched by the Government of Rajasthan in the year 2016-17.
- Through this scheme, efforts will be made to develop positive thinking towards girls in society.
- Apart from this, the health and educational level of girls will also be improved.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to girls born on or after June 1, 2016.
- Girls will be provided financial assistance of ₹50000 through this scheme. It will be provided in 6 installments.
- This scheme will prove effective in the overall development of girls.
- Financial assistance will also be provided to the girl child after taking admission to various classes.
- This scheme will encourage citizens to educate girls and provide them with the right to equality in society.
Some Important Guidelines Related to Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- After the girl child completes one year of age, after ensuring the vaccination online, the medical and health department will transfer the benefit amount to the bank account of the parents or guardian.
- For which the girl child’s birth will result in the provision of a unique ID number.
- There is no need to apply to get the first and second installments.
- The second installment will be provided after uploading the Maternal Child Health Work or Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department as proof of vaccination.
- The benefit of the first and second installments will be provided to the girl child by the Medical, Health, and Family Welfare Department as per the currently running Shubh Lakshmi Scheme.
- The amount of the third installment will be provided after the girl is admitted to the first class. To receive the third installment, an online application in the prescribed format will be made through E Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra or other available options.
- Along with the application, it is mandatory to upload a copy of the Mother Child Protection Card, school admission certificate, and copy of all declarations related to the two children.
- All received online applications will be approved by the Program Officer.
- The benefit amount will be transferred online to the beneficiary’s account.
- Under this scheme, to get fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh classes, applications will have to be made in the prescribed format.
- It will be mandatory to upload a copy of the school admission certificate along with the application.
- After passing the 12th class, it will be mandatory to upload a copy of the final table along with the application.
- The administrative department of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana will be the Women and Child Development Department.
- This scheme will be reviewed by the concerned District Collector once every month.
- For the successful operation of this scheme, guidelines will be issued from time to time by the state government and the guidelines will be amended.
Eligibility of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- All those girls who were born on or after June 1, 2016, will be provided the benefits of this scheme.
- The parents of the beneficiary must have an Aadhaar or Bhamashah card. If the parents of the beneficiary do not have an Aadhaar or Bhamashah card at the time of the first installment, then in that case the benefit of the first installment will be provided based on institutional delivery. But before availing the benefit of the second installment, it is necessary to provide a copy of the Aadhaar and Bhamashah card.
- Only natives of Rajasthan are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. For all such mothers who have had institutional delivery outside the state and have received the benefits of Janani Suraksha Yojana, it is mandatory to submit the certificate of live birth of the girl child. In this situation, the benefit of this scheme will be payable to the government medical institution having native jurisdiction. The benefits of this scheme will not be provided to those pregnant outside the state.
- The benefit of the first and second installments will be provided to all the girls born in institutional delivery.
- The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be limited to a maximum of two surviving institutions in a family.
- Apart from this, apart from the first two installments, the benefit of other installments will be provided only to those girls whose number of living institutions in their family will not be more than 2.
- If such a girl child of the parents dies who has received the benefit of one or two installments, then the number of the dead girl child among the total living children of such parents will reduce if such parents have a girl child. And if she is born then she will be eligible for benefits.
- To avail the benefit of the first installment, it will be necessary to take birth through proposals in private medical institutions authorized for institutional delivery by the Government and Medical and Health Department.
- The benefit of the second installment will be provided based on getting all the vaccinations as per the Maternal Child Health Card or Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department.
- Efforts will also be made to connect all the first installment beneficiary girls with Anganwadi centers through Integrated Child Development Services.
- The next installment of the scheme will be provided only when the amount of other installments have been received earlier by the beneficiary.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the girl child only if she is studying at every stage in the educational institutions run by the state government.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card of parents
- Bhamashah card of parents
- Girl’s Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate of the girl child
- Maternal Child Health Card
- Mamta Card
- School admission certificate
- Self-declaration form regarding two children
- 12th class mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph, etc.
The Process to Apply under the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the nearest e-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- Now you will have to provide all the important information related to the application in e-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- Your form will be filled out by the operator.
- All important documents will also be uploaded by the operator.
- After submitting the application form, you will be provided a reference number.
- You will be able to follow the progress of your application with the help of this reference number.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana.
The Process to Get Eligibility Information Related to Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
- Firstly, you must go to the official Jan Soochana Portal webpage.
- The screen will now show up in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of information about schemes.
- After this, you will have to select the Women and Child Development Department in the department.
- Now you have to select the option of Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana in the eligibility scheme.
- As soon as you select both these options, information related to eligibility will open on your screen.
Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|हमारे Telegram ग्रुप से जुड़ें||Click Here|
|होम पेज||Click Here|